Thursday 24 May 2018

Save the 8th!

I have been planning to write another post about tomorrow's referendum in Ireland tomorrow on whether to keep the Eighth Amendment to the Irish Constitution, the one protecting the human rights of people before their birth. However I can't really add anything to what I wrote last year, see: https://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2017/05/keep-eighth.html. I'm not Irish so I don't have a vote; it's out of my hands. All I can do is urge the people of Ireland to assert their right to choose NO! Save the Eighth! This page has a lot of good information: https://www.save8.ie/8-reasons/. Also, inevitably, globalist powerbrokers have poked their nose into the process. This article exposes one of them and it's a name you're probably very familiar with: https://repeal.blog/. No doubt Peter Sutherland will have his grubby fingers in their somewhere too.

5 comments:

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

You trolls really think I won't spot you, don't you.

john scarry said...

Thanks Ben for your support and interest.
We will know the result around lunchtime on Saturday.

In 1983 Peter Sutherland was one of the main opponents to the 8th being put in the constitution. BTW he died a few months ago.

Watch out for Leo Varadker he must be the poster boy for the NWO and he's only 38.

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Hi John. I just hope enough people can see through the lies and propaganda. As for Sutherland, good riddance to him! Ireland is a lot better off without him.
I swear Varadker is another Trudeau/Macron clone!

Laurence said...

What can I say Ben? The thought of obliterating the Constitutional right to life and handing this power over to the most mendacious of globalist stooges that infest the Dáil is beyond comprehension. I write on May 25th, before the vote is in; there is still hope, however if the Irish vote for this, it is the end for them.

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Hi Laurence. Good to hear from you again. Still waiting for the result, but sadly the exit polls do not look promising. Most Irish people seem oblivious to this globalist tyranny that has taken over their nation. A lot of them seem to regard the dawn of the Free State a century ago as the end of all Ireland's problems. There can be no enemy apart from the "Brits!" Time for another Easter Rising! And this time, Ireland, finish the job!