Friday 2 March 2018

UFO Truth Magazine- Issue 29

UFO Truth Magazine Issue 29 is now available. It can be purchased on this page as a single copy, but please subscribe and save money if you want to read it regularly, see: http://www.ufotruthmagazine.co.uk/subscriptions-shop/.
Issue 29 includes an article in my column entitled The Aliens Next Door.

Also you will find in Issue 29: details of the new RFI documentary Capel Green, flying saucer nests in Australia by Sheryl Gottschall, UFO's in the Amazon by AJ Gevaerd and much much more.
Also in this HPANWO Show programme I interview the UFO Truth's editor Gary Heseltine: http://hpanwo-radio.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/programme-233-podcast-gary-heseltine.html.
See here for details on UFO Truth Magazine Issue 28: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2018/01/ufo-truth-magazine-issue-28.html.

2 comments:

Gummer said...

Hi Ben,
I really think you are wasting your time with this UFO kind of stuff. I was into UFOs for about 5 years and joined a now defunct club called Norfolk Nights which was based just outside Kings Lynn and not far from Sandringham. We thought, remember that 'thought' we saw weird stuff come from The Wash and land in the stable areas at Sandringham and another adjacent farm. We started to conjecture and the club, of 16 men and one elderly woman who thought trees where big drugs. Anyway these weird light kept flashing over heard so we called the old bill and got a caution for wasting police time. Then I joined the merchant navy and went to deep sea. I saw some weird things in those rough southern oceans I can tell you. So, any road, we went to see the dentist instead
Who gave her a pair of teeth which wasn't any good at all
So I said I'd marry, join the fucking navy and went to sea

Now the issue I had with The Watusi, The Twist,,,


Eldorado

What? I have an implant and it is in my right arm and I can feel it under my fucking skin, it pulses like a pulsar and makes my flesh throb. I want to get it cut out but I think it is organic and has reproduced synthetically.

I know what it feels like for no one to believe you.

Gummer.

PS Loving Roswell, BTW. Will the 3rd be out this year?

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Yes it will. Glad you're enjoying it, thanks :-)
I've been to the area you were at and all sorts of weird things happened to me too.
You can have the implant removed, but whoever (or whatever) put it there might replace it.