Thursday 29 March 2018

Dreaming Saucers Nexus Ad

I have published an advertisement for Dreaming Saucers in Nexus magazine. Nexus is a bi-monthly journal based in Australia that had over a million readers in twenty countries. It covers UFO's, conspiracy theories, the paranormal, alternative medicine and many more of the same subjects I cover on HPANWO. Needless to say I am a loyal subscriber. The ads are country-specific and in the UK the publications has around 66,000 regular readers. The British publisher of Nexus, Marcus Allen, will be a speaker at Dreaming Saucers, see: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2018/03/marcus-allen-at-dreaming-saucers.html. The advert is on page 24 of the current issue, Volume 25- Number 3 for April-May 2018. It is only a one-eighth page size, but it is eye-catching. It cost just £120 which is good value considering the journal's circulation. I've already had enquiries since the issue came out. I'm going to keep that slot after Dreaming Saucers and replace it with an ad for my book Roswell Rising, see: http://hpanwo-bb.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/roswell-rising-is-here.html. I will only need twelve sales per issue to make it worthwhile.

No comments: