Tuesday 5 September 2017

Kate's New Baby

When I became a conspiracy theorist I suddenly found that I was making predictions that came true. On the Christopher Everard Show on TFR the other night I said that because the twentieth anniversary of Diana's death represented an "informational choke point" we should expect some announcement around the time of the decade anniversary from the Royal Family on another major matter. This was intended to direct the emotional wave of the public in their attitude to the Royals. I suggested possibly Prince Philip dying or an announcement that Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, would be having another baby, see: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/ben-emlyn-jones-on-christopher-everard.html. Lo and behold: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41148027. I made this correct prediction not because I have become clairvoyant, but because I understand the signs of the Hidden Hand and how it operates.

4 comments:

Ryan said...

Conspiracy theorists, while very nice blokes, do tend to be a bit rash in their decision making. There is nothing unusual about a young couple having sex and creating a baby. It is just a coincidence that William's mum died over 20 years ago. The actual event of the sperm meeting the egg would have occurred many weeks previous. Yet I expect conspiracy theorists don't understand baby making seeing as they have never had to endure the chore that it is; firing his bolt once doesn't always guarantee success. It could have taken several night's work.

Still, I'm sure your show will be an incredible wonder as it normally is.

Anonymous said...

Got to hand it to you mate you do predicte a lot of true things to be fare pal. You could be become another bloke like that nostradamus fella. Could be many years after you pop that people will see it. They shud of lisened to you now mate while your alive. Anyway I must admit I love your royal family mate. I know david Icke hates em and thinks there lizards but I like em. Kate is a smashing bird to be and hes one lucky bloke. Good on em I say. The bleeding left wing bastards hate royalty so makes me love em more sort of thing. Im of work tomorow mate so bit drunk and hope you dont mind fella. Best wishes to you sir. Baz

Guerrilla Democracy News said...

Hi Ben. I am a first time commenter. Are you aware of Chris Spivey's conspiracy theories that the Cambridge children are fictional constructs designed to manipulate public perception of the Royal family? And on the subject of Spivey - have you ever written about him before? I'm interested in your opinion of him and his theories.

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Hi Matt. Good to hear from you again. Yes, I know of Chris Spivey's work. I've read his blog. I agree with some of his views and not others. Sometimes his methods are counter-productive. But he's a good guy.