Sunday 2 November 2014

Don Philips and Steve Mera Hangout 3

I have hosted a third hangout with the paranormal investigators Don Philips and Steve Mera about the new TV programme they're working on together, see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNUPHMlaJYA.
Don and Steve provide a report on their second session of production for their new TV show Phenomena. Steve and Don, along with Steve's wife Jackie, reveal their alarming and fascinating night-time adventures at Cannock Chase in Staffordshire, a well-known spot for extreme paranormal occurrences.
Watch this space for further hangouts with me, Don and Steve. See here for our second hangout: http://hpanwo-voice.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/don-philips-and-steve-mera-hangout-2.html.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brought back my EX Husband Today was successful Love story of my Life when i was searching Randomly Online for Love tips to solve problem Am having in my Relationship Affairs i don`t believe in Miracle until i saw DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE contact (agbazara@gmail.com) OR Tel (+2348104102662) , he Find a solution to my relationship problem and make it look better for me , Now am living happily with my Lover who left me before for another lady. Big Thanks to you Dr Agbazara if you need help in your Relationship please do contact him today on these details: agbazara@gmail.com OR call him on +2348104102662 and see for your self what i am talking about..

Cynthia from UK.