Friday 2 May 2014

Ben Emlyn-Jones live at New Horizons St Annes

I'm pleased to say that I'm going back to St Annes, one of my favourite places in the world. I'm presenting a live lecture at New Horizons St Annes, followed by a Q&A. The date will be Monday the 14th of July. The event begins at 7.30PM and costs just £3, including refreshments. The venue will be the Community Centre on St Albans Road in Lytham St Annes, (next door to the YMCA centre) Lancashire, see: http://www.newhorizonsstannes.com/index.htm.
My lecture is entitled Real Zombies and it will include many updates since the last time I presented it. Zombies are well-known figures of mythology and horror fiction, and their profile is steadily increasing in recent books and films. However more and more they have been appearing in the media and in official government publications portrayed as real or semi-real. What’s going on? This lecture contains disturbing information and is not suitable for small children.

This will be my second appearance at New Horizons St Annes, see here for a film of the last time I was there: http://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/ben-emlyn-jones-live-at-new-horizons-st.html.

No comments: