Friday 1 July 2011

Charlie Veitch- 9/11 U-turn


Charlie Veitch of the Love Police has just released a video announcing a bombshell. See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezHNdBE5pZc

Charlie is one of the most famous names in the Truth Movement and nobody ever expected that he'd ever accept the official story of 9/11. This new turn in his views has caused an uproar online. He's got some excellent ideas and is very wise about most things, but this is a serious mistake he's made! I personally wonder how objective he is really being. The problem with Charlie is that he manifesatly enjoys being an "alternative celebrity". He's always been a showman and this makes him vulnerable, as I said in my video on Stephen Greer, see: http://hpanwo-tv.blogspot.com/2010/01/year-ago-dr-stephen-greer-of-disclosure.html I wonder which grand restaurant these "structural engineers" took Charlie to!

I think Charlie means well, and if he's changed his mind to this extent he can change it back again one day. But manipulators and infiltrators analyze us to find our weaknesses and exploit them. Charlie's weakness is all too obvious and he needs to pull up the drawbridge on his ego a bit.

I'm becoming more and more famous these days and I get lots of messages from people giving me their support and asking for advice etc. But I'm aware of my own ego; I know how dangerous it is and how it can stab you in the back! I'm never going to let it sit in my driving seat, I swear. This is what observing Charlie has taught me.

4 comments:

Leila said...

I think there's a bit more to it than that

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

What like, Ustane?

Anonymous said...

Here is Hitlers reaction:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0hNAKAlg-g&feature=related

Ben Emlyn-Jones said...

Ha ha! Very good, Dan